Orthopaedics and spinal surgery
Our orthopaedic surgeons are highly trained and experienced in their field. With the support of knowledgeable and dedicated veterinary nurses we are able to rapidly diagnose and treat a wide range of musculoskeletal conditions in dogs and cats.
Our operating theatres are maintained to the highest standard and we have advanced anaesthetic and orthopaedic equipment to hand.
Every patient receives tailored care and compassion to include 24 hour hospitalisation following surgery and access to our physiotherapist and hydrotherapy suite.
We aim to ensure excellent treatment, effective pain management and on-going rehabilitation for your pet.
Suitable cases for referral
- Lameness/Weakness Investigation
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Pain Management
- Fracture Repair
- Elbow dysplasia
- Computerised Tomography (CT)
- Proximal Abducting Ulnar Osteotomy (PAUL)
- Revision Surgery
- Joint Luxations
- Patella Luxation Correction
- Femoral Osteotomy
- Cruciate Surgery
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement
- Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
- Cranial Closing Wedge Osteotomy (CCWO)
- Lateral Suture and Tightrope
- Bone/Joint Neoplasia
Meet the team
David Parker BVSc (Hons) CertSAO MRCVS RCVS Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Orthopaedics
Clinical Director of Orthopaedics
Dr Kerry Billington BVMS PGCertSAS MRCVS RCVS Recognised Advanced Practitioner in Small Animal Surgery
Soft Tissue Surgery