Free Pet Nurse Consultation for all newly registered Puppies and Kittens
All pets attending our nurse clinics will be assessed by one of our highly knowledgeable veterinary nurses. We would like to welcome you to any one of our 6 veterinary practices across Stockport & Wilmslow where we can provide all the advice you need. For instance:
- What should I feed my puppy or kitten and how often?
- How do I toilet/litter train my puppy/kitten?
- When should I start the vaccination course?
- What about pet insurance?
- When should I worm my kitten or puppy?
- Should I have a microchip implanted?
The list goes on, but happily, help is at hand. At Woodcroft Vets we would like to welcome you to any one of our 6 veterinary practices across Stockport and Wilmslow where we can provide all the advice you need. To help smooth the settling in period for you and your new companion we offer a free no obligation examination with one of our qualified veterinary nurses. Vaccinated pets are automatically members of Woodcroft Vets’ exclusive Pet Club: benefits include free, monthly, one to one clinics with a qualified veterinary nurse and free attendance at one of our puppy socialisation classes.
- We look forward to seeing you soon. To book an appointment for one of these free clinics please contact a member of our team
- Free nurse Puppy or Kitten checks only apply to owners with new pets, (not for breeders, sorry!)
- Free examination for nurse clinics only: normal fees apply for examinations performed by veterinary surgeons
Have you not registered your pet with us? Register now, then you can still receive your free pet nurse consultation.